Saturday, November 30, 2013

SURPRISE!!! (by C. S. A. P. M. MuF)

Dear Princesses,

As you know Belle and Jas has been talking about birthdays - hah is production dates for the movies actually and I have decided to make up a pleasant surprises as birthday presents. Haha!!

So...I should list out the dear shinny stars for the month -
Ari: Nov 14
Belle: Nov 13
Tian: Nov 25
Rapunzzzzzzzzz: Nov 14

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Cindy

Apparently six of us are meeting up earlier today and we made up a survey, seeing how popular you four are...


Our sweetie ARI!!! Hey...it makes me sad when you are sad because your smile lights up the entire universe!! You know, a lot of people love you...


See...everyone likes you don't be sad!!!!!!!! <3 We all love you!!!


And our mighty writer and bookworm Belle:
Well...you are such a great analyser, go analyse how good you are from the result above... Haha just kidding...


Our Little - big? Spicy pretty!!! Jas!!!!!!!!
Mmhmm...you are not that spicy actually, the percentage didn't show...(ok - I'll stop talking) but really you are one of the more unique princesses and we all love you!!


Our Intriguing determined ex- clever froggy (hehe sorry), the New Orleans Princess - Tian!!!!
Well...Tian...you fulfil alll the criteria above, see...you are being complimented a lot!!! Ignore the people who doesn't understand the story just because that you are too experienced and intriguing...you are just...FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!


This is the last but definitely not least...our mist beloved hilarious blondieeeeeeeeeeeeee (well not now)...the maiden not in the tower...we present you...RAPUNZEL!!!!!!!!!
Well...girl. Thanks for bringing all the laughters, funny arguments, troubles, bla bla bla...heehee but without you, the new disney is not really a new disney...


AGAIN: ARI, BELLE, JAS, TIAN, RAPUNZ. HAPPY PRODUCTION BIRTHDAY!!! Muah <3 We all love you!!!

4 comments:

  1. whoo -- finally done, well done sweet princesses

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha well done! But since when I turned into "MuF"

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much! This really means a lot! Sorry I am always making you worry about me, I am better now thanks! Reading this post really light up my days a little and really I started to feel that there are still people that love me and like me! Thanks, I will cheer up and don't worry, the Ariel who are flipping her tail and singing "Part Of The World" and cradling Mel to sleep will be back very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made my day!!! Aw you are the best Cind!!

    ReplyDelete