Saturday, November 30, 2013

My Last Words to Everyone by Ariel

It is a night for a walk and I went out of the palace and go to everywhere, I went up the hillside (so that I would not approach the sea and it somehow made me better/ I would not regret a wrong choice). Then after I walked for a long time, weeping, sobbing and just... when I stayed at the top of the hill, it was almost sunset but I just can't find the way back and it is very freezing cold on the top. I was too cold and never felt this cold before and there's no one around, it was so dark, I was really afraid!!! My legs hurts very much, because I am not human at the first place and I shouldn't be having something that is never belong to me, or else it makes me suffer even more - like how I am right now.

I'm such a fool -

But there was nothing I could do and then I made a decision...

after that when I was feeling too depressed I felt a light coming through on my face and I follow that, finally it brings me to the sea...but I never knew how well the moon knows me, just make me happier. Indeed the sky was dark and the moon was bright. I sat on the rock where we were with my friends before. Though the sea was just below my legs but it seemed so far far away.


I was watching the star and thinking...

Why am I here? Can you tell me what should I do? Am I a fool or what? Why do you even need me?


When I look at the sea...drifting so...without drifting....I feel, death...

No one is happy even one mermaid is not, in the sea it is...just not even that, in the human world...

I reached out my left leg and put it in the water, the surface was chilled, it was freezing as ice...I never felt cold when I was young in there even there is a windstorm, why am I freezing right now?

Oh yes...I'm not even a mermaid...but I'm not even belonging to the humans.

Who am I...?

I pick up that, something in my pocket at last and I see...a dinglehopper...I finally smile...


Snow - you are the kindest and most loveable charming princess I have ever met, your skin is white as snow, lips are red as rose and that your heart is pure as the early flakes! There is nothing in the world not even a new glass is going to be as clear and as pure as you! Without you, in the world, no one will know what is mean by really loving and giving your whole heart to everyone.

Cindy - you are the most patient and kindhearted and mature woman ever. The word "woman" for me means a lot more than a "princess". A princess understand love and marriage, but a woman understands the meaning of true love. You have been changing, to a very very remarkable woman, day by day. And that your pure heart and beauty is never going to fail just like you glass slippers.

Auro - you have the sweetest voice ever in the world. Not only that you sings like an nightingale but your voice within is the most heard. Not only you are beautiful. I know lots and lots of people have a word on your character saying you don't speak at all or that you are not even the main character in the story and blah blah blah. Well don't listen to them, because everything from you is a voice, you have already told everyone everything, you communicate with your heart. Is that only the people who are too death to hear and that they don't have a heart...

Bell - you are more than perfect! I have never think of having you in my life that whenever I am reading your word or even only I am approaching you, I do feel like I am really a human myself. You are the one who give me a reason why am I still belong to here today. And that...you are very very very very very beautiful, from the inside out and through your mouth every word you say and sing and every book you have touched...this gives me the reason to live. If I could have a chance again, I wouldn't leave because I know that having you is just priceless.

Jas - well very frankly, as Disney Princesses, I appreciate and like you the most - why? Because I could never ever have that strong and charming character like you. If I were you , I never needed to suffer like how I am right now. Sometimes, there are things happening and what will I do is search, but you know what are you already searching and you know which path to go. I am sorry that sometimes I just think I can't fit in with you...I hope somehow, if I have a chance again, I would do whatever to let you be a lot more happier.

Poca - in my mind, you are never a "princess", you are a "heroin". I can't imagine the sacrifices that you have made and the pain and every obstacle that you have gone through. I am very ashamed that I am blaming and whining when there is someone who is having a lot more pain then I am and yet she is very strong and remarkable! Everytime when I think...I just can't live anymore, I think of you and that's why I never give up. Well...in other sense, you are always my heroin too!!

Mul - another great heroin that have saved your country and people but out of the story this is where we can all see your wisdom and strength and courage. You can see things a lot deeper than anyone else and this is also why I like you so much!! I will be thinking of you always.

Tian - you are a very very unique but also adorable girl...everytime when I feel like..oh I can't do this anymore or I am done... the thing that keeps me going is your gumbo and the jazz music. I do believe still that dreams is going to come true like how it is in New Orleans. Seeing how you gone through every obstacles, it makes me admire and I feel a lot better as well. I will miss you a lot. And I don't get the people who doesn't now or understand you, there is no reasons on earth not to like this little blessing that has no compares in the entire world.

Rapunz - lovely blondieeeee, I really can't just leave you and go away but... well if went back, I wish I've never knew you - why? because I won't be in so much pain because of missing you so much. But if I've never knew you - I can't imagine how my life feels like. When you are here, everyone laughs. You smile lights up the whole world and my heart is so warm!

Meri - First impression - oh another red hair lass from Disney, we must have a lot in common! Oh well but I just never know - you are a lot younger than me but a lot braver than me and a lot stronger than me and a lot more impressive than me...well you are such a unique and fantastic New Age heroine and princess, you are really, the only one that I would do anything to make the whole world calling you "Princess Merida" because you just deserve it more than anyone else, the word "Princess" means a lot more than anything in the world, and you are the person who deserves it the most!

After changing to fit into society, you are eventually going to want your old self back sooner or later 
The girl seemed unbreakable, broke. She dropped a fake smile and whispered to herself, I can't do this anymore

I can't walk anymore, my legs hurts so much - and it always happens but this time, it bleeds. Maybe I am too depressed.

It hurts so much.

so deeply...painful...


After I had changed to fit into the human world, I eventually went to want my old self back and sometimes I don't even want to go back, yet I may want to, well like...die... - I always seem to be unbreakable yet I have broken, I dropped a fake smile and whispered to myself "I can't do this anymore".


There is a sunset and then I sit and sit and wait and wait...thinking about...the last thing only...Mel smiling to me and hug me, our chats every time, your voices, songs and smiles...

and it is 11:59 night, I don't want to wait until tomorrow... because it takes away one day of the pain...

don't you worry - best things always stays in mind and everything in my mind...stays forever, and you too...

and well...I hate to say this but I just can't...I can't...

without...

I just want to say...really...sorry but...

If your memory is starting to fade...look at this photo again

GOODBYE!

4 comments:

  1. RIP...our longtime dear princess and heroine Ari, no one in the world is as charming and as good to deserve a higher place than you...we will always love you and remember you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIP Ari...): the best mother and mermaid ever

    ReplyDelete