Monday, November 18, 2013

Photos of the Week - Ariel

Hello! So I wish to send you guys back the photos we did in the photoshoot! The last time I did was a long time ago for the production "The Little Mermaid" I & II. Anyways, this week is better.

Check if there is anything I've left out -

All Princess Photoshoot - 7
The Oldest Princesses Photoshoot- 5
Mix and Match Photoshoot - 12
Snow White "Someday My Prince Will Come" Photoshoot - 2
Cinderella "Finding the Perfect Fit" Photoshoot - 2
Aurora "Sleeping Beauty" Photoshoot - 2
Ariel "Under The Sea" Photoshoot - 2
Belle "Beauty and the Beast" Photoshoot - 2
Jasmine "Aladdin and Jasmine" Photoshoot - 2
Pocahontas "Colors of the Wind" Photoshoot - 2
Mulan "A Girl Worth Fighting For" Photoshoot - 2
Tiana "Princess and the Frog" Photoshoot - 2
Rapunzel "I See the Light" Photoshoot - 2
Merida "Fate be Change, Mend the Bond, Torn by Pride" Photoshoot - 2

All Princess Photoshoot

Thanks Belle!!!! Well I don't understand why am I in the middle
Merida - nice chat with you, we should talk more

The first 6 Disney Princess!! Haha Really can't believe I've known you all for more than like a decade!! Love you guys so much! We are all charming pretty princesses always haha!

Okay so everyone is here in this one - all 11!


Same thing for this one!

Er I'm not sure about this - I'm not there I guess this has no particular order

Says "Beautif Princess Belle" but Belle is not there??? Umm...anyway haha
Jasmine - you are almost in every photo

This is just simply...oh we are missing Tian and Meri

The Oldest Princesses Photoshoot


Splendid!!!!!


We have Belle here



I can't believe I'm in - even the middle one! Well good one!

Mix and Match Photoshoot

I don't know why is this in "Mix and Match", anyway!
You are all gorgeous with the Mermaid LOOKS!
Nice background!

We finally have everyone here!!!

Oh my God! Haha!
Well...this is...(put in something you wanna say)
Oh...how elegant we are!
Still No Meri here...but is nice this one

Ohh well...theres lots of other people here as well...

Again really I don't know why our photoshoots always makes us have that "Mermaid" look!

Snow White "Someday My Prince Will Come" Photoshoot

Wait I really like this one just like there are too much clouds behind 

This one is better! Oh yea and everyone is here!
Cinderella "Finding the Perfect Fit" Photoshoot


So gorgeous <3 This is why I always loved the human world!! 


Melody told me that Cinderella is the prettiest princess, haha I understand why now!!

Aurora "Sleeping Beauty" Photoshoot


I know everyone always has a word on your personalities or saying you don't talk or... but I really like you!! And I'm very glad to have known you! You are always the wonderful Disney Princess!!


Haha see! They actually made you a gif. format, see how famous you are and how people like you loads. Oh almost forget, you have the most amazing voice ever!

Ariel "Under The Sea" Photoshoot

It's my turn!!! Well...I just post it too anywaysss...



Belle "Beauty and the Beast" Photoshoot

Well...we never have this as a family!

One of the most talented, kindest and cleverest girl I've ever met in the human world! Love you my dear!!

Jasmine "Aladdin and Jasmine" Photoshoot

One of the spiciest but at the same time the most fantastic woman and most charismatic princess ever! You are so beautiful! I can never be as loud and clever as you!

A more unconventional type but I just love it! 

Pocahontas "Colors of the Wind" Photoshoot


Cheers for our almighty PRINCESS HERO ever!!

You actually is one of my biggest inspiration <3 Muah!

Mulan "A Girl Worth Fighting For" Photoshoot


Once a Hero, always a hero! Mulan! You are forever a girl everyone worth fighting for!!!

I don't know why everytime when I look at this I'm so impressed!!! Just my pleasure to meet you in the human world!

Tiana "Princess and the Frog" Photoshoot


Tiannnnnnn!!! I'm so jealous! You are just perfectly perfect! haha!

It is so so impressive how you have gone through everything and still you made it through your dreams!! The most romantic couple I've ever seen!! I like New Orleans because of you!

Rapunzel "I See the Light" Photoshoot


Rapunz!!!!! You are bring happiness to everyone again!! Good listener, speaker, artist, good at everything!!!

I know like you have done lots of photoshoots and beyond all I love all these splendid ideas from you!!

Merida "Fate be Change, Mend the Bond, Torn by Pride" Photoshoot


Here comes our NEW AGE Scottish Red Hair Lass!!! Haha kidding, you're amazing!!

Oh and really thank you thank you thank you for having me in!! You know what really you made my day counting me in to your OWN photoshoot and I will never ever forget that! You are so wonderful!! Best thing ever! EVER! <3 Muah <3


So... I think that's all for today! Wooooah...you know how I feel now???

TIRED! :(

8 comments:

  1. Gosh I am so Tired...I have a headache...literally a headache...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel so sorry for you trying to upload every photos and adding in the captions! Thanks a lot dear! By the way the I'm so glad how Melody said I am the prettiest princess did she really say that?

      Delete
  2. Oh dear :'( are you alright sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh by the way...Thank you! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually can't load some photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. guys...I just found out...the "reply button"

    ReplyDelete